One week ago, if you had told me I would soon be crawling out of the bed at 4:00am every day (and loving it), I would have sent you off to have your head examined. Today is just the third day of our new school year and I'm doing what I thought impossible - just one week ago - and I'm loving it!
Truly, I'm not exactly sure what I love about it most. Is it that I am getting up and getting myself moving, so I'm better able to embrace the day at a decent hour (instead of sitting here at the computer in my jammies until almost noon)? Or is it that I am giving myself the very precious gift of "Me Time"?
I adore my family and I work hard for them (happily!) - but somewhere, somehow, for reasons I really don't comprehend, I lost me.
I've been looking for me for only three days, but I am THOROUGHLY enjoying the search. I don't anticipate giving up any time soon!
From the House of Hooligans ~ Have an awesome Thursday!
The County Fair...........
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment