The boys and I spent the day yesterday searching for THE best birthday presents for their sister (who turned 17 today). They were good sports, never once complaining while I dragged them in and out of girly stores at a 'speed shopper' pace (so we could get everything done and make it home in time to beat the rain from Hanna). Because they were such troopers - I readily granted them permission to buzz into Game Stop to try their luck at grabbing a Wii Fit (something we've been trying to put our hands on since Christmas). They had already made it into the store and talked to the clerk by the time I got across the parking lot. I didn't believe Nick when he came out the door and told me it was our lucky day.
BUT - to my surprise (and to the boys' delight), they DID have a Wii Fit sitting behind the counter, just waiting for us!
Something doesn't seem quite right about buying something like this for the boys so close to their sister's birthday. Haha! SO....I guess I'll just make it mine! And I'll let the boys use it once in a while.
From the House of Hooligans ~ Happy Weekend
The County Fair...........
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment